Monday, November 10, 2014

Halloween

Frozen mania hit our house back in late Spring. So guess who Meili wanted to be for Halloween? 

ELSA. 

And specifically she wanted Elsa's blue dress that touched the ground. I found a dress online in August but it didn't touch the ground. I wasn't going to pay $150 for the one that actually did. So we went with the inexpensive dress. And you know what? It was beautiful on her. Much better than many of the other Elsa dresses that I saw during Halloween.

Her school held a carnival for the kids and community. I invited my sister's kids to accompany us since this was a safe environment for trick or treating. 

We got ready at my house. Piper and Paige were dressed as My Little Ponies. The babies didn't have costumes.


The school had games and crafts for the kids.



And face painting. Except Meili didn't want her face painted. She wanted her 'tattoo' to be on her left forearm. Almost exactly where mine is located.


Had to include these 2. They make my life more colorful. Actually without them, I'm not quite sure what I would do. As a fun fact, they are less than a month apart in age -- both 29!


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment