Monday, August 18, 2014

First day {Pre-K4}

Today was Meili's first day of pre-k4 @ Cedar Crest. Ms. Libby is her teacher.


I asked her about her first day when I picked her up from afterschool care.

Me: How was your first day of pre-k in Ms. Libby's class?
Meili: Good.
Me: Did you do anything fun today?
Meili: No.
Me: What did you learn?
Meili: Nothing.
Me: So you did nothing for 8 hours today?
Meili: Right.

Her teacher emailed all of the parents and provided us with a synopsis of their activities. I actually already know what she did/learned for the first day.

During dinner, our conversation continues...
Meili: Mommy, I did learn something today.
Me: You did!
Meili: Yeah, I learned how to snap my fingers.

Which she showed me repeatedly with great confidence. I guess that's one developmental milestone that we can cross off our list.

No comments:

Post a Comment