Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Photography by Meili

Meili loves to take pictures on my phone. Here are some of her latest.

A contemporary composite of the living room, my legs, and Speedracer. Notice how she framed the photo to only include my hand.


















She included both Speedracer and myself as the subjects in these classic photos. We seem to be her favorite subjects as the vast majority of her photos include us in various poses and styles. Good thing she documented my 23-week pregnant belly too.


A selfie.

Her favorite mode of transportation in the house.




















This is by far my favorite. She got up early this morning and took this fantastic photo of me sleeping. She got quite a few taken before I heard her giggles and woke up.

It's interesting to see life from her 3-year-old perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment